Metro Americas has worked with the directors of Latin America’s metro and rail operators for close to a decade, supporting the development of key urban transport projects in the region.
Over 150 senior directors from the major projects in every country in Latin America will meet for three days in Medellin, Colombia this May to discuss the strategies and technology that will make the ambitious plans in the region possible.
- Eighteen in-depth 30 minute project presentations delivered by metro directors and senior policy makers from all over Latin Americ
- Six technology and innovation presentations from the most influential suppliers in the region
- Over 60% of attendees will be metro operators or project contractors so most conversations will be with potential customers
- Three hours of networking time, plus two sit-down lunches and a fun third day site visit means you will establish relationships and shake hands with all of the project managers
- Third day site visit to MetroRio and Maracana Stadium means more relaxed networking time with the metro directors and senior international visitor
- Roundtable format, simultaneous translation and access to all powerpoint presentations means you won’t miss any vital details
For more information visit the Metro Latin America website.
Products featured at this event
ATR210 - TripTick®
1D / 2D Barcode reader for mobiles, tablets, wearables and paper with added NFC/RFID functionality